Wednesday 6 August 2008

Masters of Photoshop.


I recently read on another blog about the website www.worth1000.com. It features Photoshop competitions and tutorials, and it is A-MAZ-ING! Some of the stuff these people can do is ridiculous. The people who send in their images also often send in a tutorial as well, and they're really handy for improving your skills. I had a go at following one which taught you to draw human hair. Now the person giving the tutorial said they did theirs in 8 mins, and it looked amazing. Mine took me half an hour, and it's nowhere near as good. But I guess I'll just have to carry on practicing. You can see it above, so let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Beccie Deighton said...

That hair is drawn? How? Not with the clone stamp or anything like that? It looks pretty realistic! I'm going to use this site... it's amazing what some people can do with photoshop - I don't think I'll ever get to be that good!

Adam Lyons said...

Nice job on the hair buddy, and for finding this site too. I had a blast at the tom cruise alien head tutorial, got it up on the old blog too. See you back at leeds.