Tuesday 5 August 2008

MegaForce

I recently saw a video for the new 'Late of the Pier' single 'Heartbeat, Flicker, Line' which really caught my attention. It has some unusual scenes and settings, but what really interested me was the transitions the director had used. So after searching for it on YouTube I found out it was directed by a team called MegaForce.
I found their Myspace page (http://www.myspace.com/themegaforce) and it featured two other music videos they had produced, this time for a band called Naive New Beaters. I really like how they manage to mix a seemingly cheap, Home Video style, with clever special effects and transitions. Hopefully they'll carry on to direct many more. View them below.

Late of the Pier - 'Heartbeat, Flicker, Line'


Naive New Beaters - 'Live Good'


Naive New Beaters - 'Bang Bang'

No comments: