Thursday 31 July 2008

The Live Dive Vibe!

So many Car adverts can be slavishly over-produced, so something that actually happened is really welcome.


Unfortunately I didn't get to see this broadcasted live on television, I didn't even know it was happening. It wasn't until I saw later Honda adverts that used footage from the live dive that someone mentioned to me it had been broadcast live. So I searched for it on youtube, and wow. It's such a great idea. So well organised. No special effects, or camera trickery. Just a simple spelling out of the company name with people jumping out of a plane. Brilliant!
I don't know of any other live adverts, so this really impresses me. If anyone does can they please let me know so I can view them as well, and see how different they may be.

"Honda. Power of Dreams." Such a great strapline, with amazing potential for adverts.
Honda never disappoint.



The Follow-up advert to the skydive.

No comments: